Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick. Are your going to change your blog from a test to the real thing? Robin
C'mon Amanda....start to blog. You would be a great blogger. You could share books, knitting projects, gardening news, bird & cat information, cooking and so much more. I would love it!
I had to try to figure out who aunnielee was. Now that I know it is Amanda, I have to agree with Laurie. You really should make your blog a real one. I'd visit just for the book tips!
Amanda,I await your More Things adventureRobin
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick. Are your going to change your blog from a test to the real thing? Robin
C'mon Amanda....start to blog. You would be a great blogger. You could share books, knitting projects, gardening news, bird & cat information, cooking and so much more. I would love it!
I had to try to figure out who aunnielee was.
Now that I know it is Amanda, I have to agree with Laurie. You really should make your blog a real one. I'd visit just for the book tips!
Amanda,
I await your More Things adventure
Robin
Post a Comment